High Performance Materials
• Continuous use temperature of 388ºF
• Ultem® retains a high level of all of it’s
properties at elevated temperatures.
• FDA/USDA/NSF compliant.
• Excellent mechanical strength and stiffness.
• Outstanding electrical properties.
• Withstands repeated autoclaving.
• Flame resistant with low smoke evolution.
• Easily machined and finished.
• Available glass filled.
PTFE/Glass Fabrics & TAPES
This grouping of high performance materials is best known for the woven fiberglass coated with teflon resin. This can be supplied as fabrics, belts, or pressure sensitive tapes. The best known trade names for this class of products are Greenbelt®, Fluorglass®, Taconic®, and CHR®